OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

STOLEN QUAD REGISTER

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic
rapmat
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:29 am Post subject: STOLEN QUAD REGISTER Reply with quote Back to top

PLEASE REGISTER DETAILS AND INCLUDE PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE OF ANY STOLEN QUADS IN THE HOPE OF SOME ONE SEEING THEM (OR PARTS OFF THEM) OUT AND ABOUT.

REMEMBER THE MORE INFO/PICTURES THE BETTER

PLEASE ONLY POST DETAILS OR INFO ON THE WHEREABOUTS OF QUADS OR PARTS, NO GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE.

ALL NON-RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED

OZZY84

The recent theft of killasaki's KFX prompted this post the details of the bike are as follows
04 model KFX 700
twin very loud exhaust system
pro armour nerfs etc
Vin:JKASV6A1X4B513250 Eng:SV700AES514144

stolen from Stanhope gardens on the 9/7/07

Sponsor
rapmat
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

orange polaris copy stolen 9/7/07 from stanhope gardens.
details tba

Q67Dazza
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stolen Rockingham / Safety Bay area Western Australia
to date there's only been about 3 possibly 4 YFZ-450's stolen in W.A. and one was recently recovered at Pinjar Pines after confrontation with the thieves.
any help or info would be appreciated
ever see a YFZ with a scratched-out VIN Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

KILLASAKI
Blaster class

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BELOW ARE PICS OF MY BIKE THAT WAS STOLEN THE 9/7/07 FROM MY GARAGE ALONG WITH MY RIDING GEAR AND TOOLS. THEY BROKE INTO MY CAR FIRST TO MOVE IT THEN BROKE INTO THE GARAGE AND PROCEDED TO CLEAN ME OUT WHILE I WAS SLEEPING 10 FEET AWAY.
ME AND MY BIKE

TWIN HMF EXHAUST BLACK WITH BLACK JET TIPS

FULL HEEL NERFS PRO ARMOUR

PRECISION DAMPNER AND HOUSER STEERING STEM

HOUSER FAT BAR CLAMP

ALSO HAS PRO ARMOUR FRONT BAR,K&N FILTER,CUSTOM SEAT,PRO ARMOUR KILL SWITH,PRO TAPER FAT BARS.IGNITION BARREL HAS BEEN MOVED AND THE ACCESSORIES LIGHT PANEL HAVE ALSO BEEN MOVED ON TO THE FRONT GUARD PLASTICS TO ACCOMODATE THE FAT BARS.
THERE IS A $1000 REWARD FOR INFO LEADING TO THE RETURN OF THIS BIKE.CALL 0410410978

Last edited by KILLASAKI on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

cuzo
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine was also stollen on the same night I live 2 doors down from killasaki

Engine number: XC239577
The police are doing every thing they can but these bikes will show up so keep an eye out on the trails and in the parks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rapmat
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stolen Yamaha YFZ450 2004 limited edition. Black in color all GTYR assesories nerv bars,complete exaust sysrem,all under carrage bash plates and a-arm plates pro taper bars K & N air filter ITP HD Holeshot
tyres deffinitly one of a kind quad.
Vin no. JY4AJ11Y74C006392 & Engine No. J317E0007397
A $$$CASH$$$ REWARD for info leading to the return of my very missed bike which was taken around the 27/07/07 from Marsden Park 2765
Any info please call Jason 0425309055 or 0408291137.

KILLASAKI
Blaster class

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:59 pm Post subject: Killasaki found Reply with quote Back to top

Well now i do believe there is a god!!!!I received a call from Mt Druitt police station this evening informing me that they have found my bike.Yippeeeee! Apparently the theives took it for a joy ride the night they stole it but it was to much for them to handle as they found the bike had been ditched after it went up a gutter and through a fence.The impact tore the front right wheel off the bike and must have sent the guy flying,hopefully hurting himself very badly.The bike was discovered the next day but they had been trying to track me down as the vin and eng numbers were registered with kawasaki the had to jump a few hoops before gaining my contact details.If you ae able to register your details i urge you to with the manufacturer of your bike as my nightmare has come to a reasonably happy ending. I would rather pay repair than replace.

Stock As A Rock
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yer i've heard of a few just recently and a few moto's around port Stephens getting stolen, time to keep an eye on ya baby Wink

vjcrose
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:15 pm Post subject: not a quad but half way there..... Reply with quote Back to top

Just a RED ALERT regarding a stolen Husqvarna 2007 TE510 bike. Vin # ZCGH813AA7V004396.

Witnesses saw the Husky being Removed on Saturday 15th March 2008. Along with spare super motard wheels and dirt wheels with at least $5000 worth of spares including Roc Stompa dampner, black tag bars, bark dusters, lowered exhaust, spare exhausts, new set of plastics, spare radiators, 07 seat, Red roc stompa clutch cover. Sticker kit.
Darwin area
Reward offered!!!!!

feralkid
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hope you catch the sh1t that stole it and I hope I neva have to look for mine either. My big dog should fix that though eek

Hollis
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 pm Post subject: Yamaha Kodiak Reply with quote Back to top

Stolen: 27/28 March 2008
Model: YFM400FWAN (Yamaha Kodiak)
Year: 2001
VIN: JY4AJ03W910046510
Engine: J304E-070832
Colour: Blue body/black seat
Transmission: Automatic 2WD/4WD
Added: Tow ball/aluminium tool tray attached to front rack/yellow fibreglass aerial attached to tool tray.

Reward for information leading to recovery.

Last edited by Hollis on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

TUFF AS
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it sucks to hear about ur loss hollis. i hope you get it back and those cun!s who stole it get what they deserve! p.s i will keep an eye out for you!

bushpig
Blaster class

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 pm Post subject: *#!!!**&#!!!** Reply with quote Back to top

YEAH I DONT LIKE #*##**# STEALIN C#N*S OF ANY KIND...... LETS FIND EM ALL AN F#*KM UP BIG TIME

Todd 127
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm Post subject: Re: *#!!!**&#!!!** Reply with quote Back to top

bushpig wrote:
YEAH I DONT LIKE #*##**# STEALIN C#N*S OF ANY KIND...... LETS FIND EM ALL AN F#*KM UP BIG TIME

A year later the cops found out who stole my stuff through DNA testing and they were under age, so a little smack on their hands and see you later. Makes you Mad Mad , if i caught them, they would'nt get off so lightly !!

B Unit
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys. I only found out yesterday (14/11/09) that my 06 model Honda TRX450-R was stolen from the basement carpark where I live on the 25th October at 10:22pm. The onsite managers have several pieces of CCTV surveilance footage of the guy entering the building, fiddling with the garage door control panel, and then riding the bike out. Unfortunately for me, they did not report the theft, and I only went down yesterday to check on the bike and kick it over and move it, and it was gone.

So aside from the fact that right now I'm incredibly pissed with both onsite managers and their lack of action, I'm focussed on catching this guy and getting the bike back. It was premeditated, he knew the layout of the basement, where the cameras are, the fact that they are motion sensitive. He also brought his own tools to cut the chain that was securing it to a post, along with tools to hot wire the bike, and even brought his own helmet for his personal safety.

I have all the CCTV footage from the night, which has been passed onto the Police. Luckily I know several Police officers, including my cousin who ironically works in the section where they analyse camera footage for crimes and speeding photos. He wore a long blonde wig when he entered the building, but was foolish enough to appear more than once briefly exposing the fact that he really has short dark hair. We are piecing together a more accurate description of the guy, and have been even able to roughly calculate his height and build.

Now for the interesting part. The bike he stole, I bought from my cousins husband who actually races quad bikes, and this is his old ride. It's modified from standard, and very well known in quad bike rider circles, as well as amongst many other motorcross circles. The rarity will make it hard for him to re-sell, and even riding it will only bring attention.

I am offering a monetary reward for any information that leads to the arrest of this person and the return of the bike. Alternatively, I can be contacted anonimously and arrange to have the bike returned to me, no questions asked, no Police involvement, which is a much easier way out of a sticky situation for him. You have my word on this, and please consider this option when you think about what will happen when you are caught through legal avenues. For the sake of some fun on a bike worth only a few grand over a few years in prison, just a thought.

Also managed to speak to some of the tennants that live on the front of my building near the road, and one couple that have sinced moved out are catching up with me later this week to give even more descriptive details about the guy as he was seen several times out the front of the building. Also the fact that he knew the bike was there, and the layout of the building means that he either used to be a tennant, is a friend of a tennant, or friend of one of the onsite painters that are currently doing work on the building, as they had access to the basement and were working near the area where the bike was temporarily parked.

Please contact me via PM or on 0410 564 019 if you have any information.

Thanks.

Here is the bike:

Here is the guy entering the building with his wig on:

And not so clear, but you can see his obvious real hair:

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: