OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Hello everyone

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Introducing...
View previous topic :: View next topic
Agent Smith
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:44 pm Post subject: Hello everyone Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, i have just got into the world of ATV's with a very recent purchase of a Kfx400. Its an 03 model and had to get it looked at in a mechanics due to excessive engine noise. Id had already driven a couple hundred klm's so payed some monies and got them to look it over as I have no experience with four stroke motors. I have had dirt bikes in the past the last one being a husky wr 360. Long story short after a couple of hours the quad ended up in my van and at best case needs a new cam adjuster and chain. At worst will also need the chain guides as well so head need to be pulled off. Anyways im excited to be involved with the Atv's and the forum,
cheers laughing

Sponsor
alaxjordan0
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to this forum and congrats for your new 400.

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Introducing... All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: